Algo Finance Sagl is a software house start-up based in Lugano, Switzerland, developing financial algorithms for the asset management industry. The start-up is supported by Pegaso Capital Partners SA, an asset management company established in September 2010 under the Swiss law, authorized and supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) in accordance with the LICol (Swiss Federal Law for Collective Investments). Pegaso Capital Partners SA is fully owned by its managing partners and is specializing in managing investment funds and offering financial advisory to institutional Investors.
Algo Finance Team
- Carlo Gallina Cofounder & Partner. Chief Executive Officer at Pegaso Capital Partners SA, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Luca Prezioso Cofounder & Partner. Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Pegaso Capital Partners SA, Lugano, Switzerland.
- Stefano Iacus Cofounder & Partner. Full professor in Statistics, University of Milan, Italy.
- Francesco Sacco Cofounder & Partner. SDA Fellow of Strategy and Entrepreneurship at SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy.
- Emanuele Guidotti Partner. PhD Student in Empirical Asset Pricing, University of Neuchâtel, Switzerland